2007-08-01

070728 Farewell Party

My farewell party brought a perfect period to my stay in Tokyo last Saturday thanks to all the friends' participation.



The party photo album is as follows:


or http://picasaweb.google.com.tw/dorashu/070728_TokyoFarewellParty


It's been a bit longer than 4 years since I live in Tokyo. Frankly speaking I'm a bit sad to leave this international and interesting metropolitain city, and yet I'm also very excited about the adventure of my next destination, which is not yet 100% decided.

Many thanks to everybody I've come across in these 4 yours. They are either from Tokyo or other parts of the world. Without them, my life in Tokyo would not have been as unforgettable as it is. THANK YOU!

The direct translation of "good-bye" in Japanese is SAYONARA. But instead, I'd prefer to say: see you all soon, sometime, somewhere!

No comments: