2007-04-23

My Celebrity Look-alikes

Reading one of my best friends' blog, I found this funny "celebrity look-alikes" thing. The even funnier fact is that "my look" is collaged with a set of 10 totally different faces if I try with different photos of mine, or more precisely speaking: a different hair-style.

Nevertheless, one celebrity does appear in my two trials: the figure skating queen Michelle Kwan. Well, I take it as a nice surprise, as I've been her fan for a long time and always consider her one of the prettiest figure skaters...

Have a try by yourself with the following link:
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/celebrity-collage.php

NOTE: Try to take a large, front-facing and straight faced photo. For the result will vary if you appear small in the photo uploaded.







No comments: