2007-04-20

Sometimes, we just need to get ourselves loved by ourselves...

It was the toughest day yesterday so far this year.
Long, full with tears and filled with emotions :
love, sorrow, sadness, regrets, anxiety, helplessness,
lust, desire, infatuation, passion, affection,
joy, fantasy, lack of confidence, etc...

After all the emotions being channelled out,
all the thoughts sorted out,
a fresh new feeling is there again.

It's a feeling of being reborn, energy regenerating,
a new perspective of life, a re-confirmation of possibilities in myself,
and a brand new set-off for a course in self-orientation/self-search...


To reward myself, I went for a nail design art "treat" today.
It fixed the seriousely-neglected side of me.

Looking at my fingers after an intensive car,e and with the pretty design coat,
I felt spring has come to my life with all the cherry blossoms in every corners of Tokyo.
In the warm sunshine, life is as bright as the sun and as smelly as the flowers.


(The most popular nail art designs in Tokyo - with bio sculpture gel.
Besides color gradation, multi-color Rhinestones in different shapes and hand-paintings
can all be done by nail artists. )


(Different from acrylic liquid and powder sculpture,
bio sculpture gel is a thin coat treatment to be put on nails and
can strengthen and promote the growth of nature nails.
You can also have extention added up to make your finger nails look longer and prettier.
I had a bio sculpture treatment without extention
cus my nail artist suggested the extention would work better a month later
when I get used to the nail treatment.
The bio sculpture can usually last for 1 month,
and then a "repair" or "repaint" would be needed. )

No comments: