2007-06-14

070607-12 香港之旅(一) / Trip to HK (I)


Spider man@Lan-Kwai-Fong
蘭桂坊的蜘蛛人


I've been to HK 4 times so far, and the 1st time was back to 1997. Each visit accidentally corresponds to significant turning points in my life, therefore, HK stays a special place for me. I'd especially like to mention one of my best GFs since high school - SY. Without her, I think I'd have never visited HK. Thank you, SY!


Besides SY, I had a chance to meet several friends there this time:
- Mark & Susan with 2 lovely sons - my elementary schoolmate and high schoolmate
- Mandy - a lovely pretty girl I got to know through work and with whom I could become good friend
and other nice people I met by destiny...


On my way from Nepal back to Tokyo, the visit of HK this time has become the most wonderful experience for me.
- It's a civilization which I'm familiar with and feel comfortable with.
- It's great to see one of my best GFs after 5 years
- It's nice to meet with a couple whom I met for the last time 7 years ago
- It's cool to finally meet someone I've known for 2 years without being able to meet in person, and we had such a good time together that I nearly missed my flight!
- I appreciate with 100% gratitude everything I can get there: clean water, yummi food, comfort and everything you name in a modern society after 2 weeks of adventure in Nepal
- I was with a lovely COMPANY and with an amazingly GOOD MOOD for every new/old thing/place I do/be...


Well, this stop-over was simply the best of best experience. Thank you all, my dear friends in HK!


More photos to be seen@:

No comments: